Terms & Policies
Dear Visitors, please avoid doing the following to make your visit and that of others more enjoyable:
Chemin Vingt Pieds, Grand Baie
MON – THURS: 9:30 AM – 7.30 PM
FRI – SAT: 9:30 AM – 8.30 PM
SUN – PUBLIC HOLS: 9:30 AM – 4.00 PM
+ (230) 209 2000
- Use of loud, obscene or offensive language or gestures.
- Entry without shoes or shirt. Clothing expressing an obscene or offensive message. Clothing that does not cover or conceal one’s body to prevent indecent exposure, nudity or the illusion of nudity.
- Facial obstructions such as masks, hoods or other such objects that may hinder the ability to make proper identification.
- Loitering, standing or walking in a manner which interferes or is likely to interfere with others.
- Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing any type of object, littering, disorderly or disruptive conduct of any nature.
- Use of any property in an improper or unsafe manner.
- Illegal possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- The playing of music/messages, musical instruments, or singing in a disruptive manner.
- Photography, (except for recreational purposes), video, performances, or other entertainment not approved by Mall Management.
- Use of skateboards, roller-skates, scooters, and footwear with wheels. Bicycles (inside).
- Solicitation or leafleting without pre-approval of Mall Management.
- Possession of a weapon, even if legally carried, except by law enforcement officers.
- Animals except as permitted by law or pre-approval of Mall Management.
- Any act defined by Local law constituting offense.
- No deliveries through the Food Pavilion – Please use truck ports or rear entrances of stores.
- No smoking or vaping in the mall.