La Croisette FAQs
LA Croisette FAQs
- General Information
- COVID-19 measures
- Does La Croisette have WiFi?
- Where are the ATM’s at La Croisette?
- Where to find job openings at the shops or food outlets?
- Where is the ‘Lost and Found’ at La Croisette?
- Where is the children play area?
- Where are the recycling bays?
- Stores & Dining options
- Mall Feedback
- Opening Hours for retails
- Monday to Thursday: 09:30 – 19:30
- Friday & Saturday: 09:30 – 20:30
- Sunday & Public Holiday: 09:30 – 16:00
- Openings hours for Food Pavilion and restaurants
- The Food Pavilion is open everyday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Individual restaurants opening times may vary
The wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority. Please remember to wear a face mask while visiting La Croisette and note that this is compulsory as per the law.
The retailers/restaurants can refuse access to anyone who comes without a mask. So please come prepared.
Yes, we have WiFi available free to all our visitors. It is available on the Esplanade and in Food Pavilion. Simply register on “La Croisette Wifi” when you arrive at the mall or check our Info Desk if you need any help.
- Covered parking by the escalator
- On shop level near MCB and ABSA (refer to map)
Please check directly at the shop or contact them for more infos.
Contact La Croisette at 209 2000 or ask for help at the Info Desk.
The indoor play areas for children are at CocoTown, Liberty Connect games’ corner and in the Food Pavilion. Outdoor play areas are available beside the Food Pavilion as well on the esplanade.
- On the Esplanade
- In the surrounding of parkings no. 19 / 20 in the covered parking
- Where should you park?
Free parking is available throughout the mall for convenience. Covered and outdoor parking areas around the mall are available.
- Where to hire a taxi?
The taxi stand is located on the parking opposite Mr. Bricolage.
- How to contact La Croisette?
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org